Monday, June 6, 2011

Om Kriya Babaji Namah Aum!
I wanna be graceful.  I live by a Buddhist temple and I used to watch the Tai Chi Master in the morning doing Yang Style Tai Chi. It was beautiful.  Now, I watch Yogi's and Yoginis go through the asanas of Vinyasa Flow, Hatha or Kriya Yogas and I'm like Wooooooow!

I practice yoga but I am not Graceful! That's ok.  I move with all the grace of a pregnant yak but still I move!

Exercise is essential to good health. Nutrition is essential to good health! Fresh air, mediation all these things are the building blocks to a healthy life!

I'm a Black Dude and I understand this because I and alot people in my Family have high blood pressure, and or diabetes and I know that they can be managed by adopting a healthy lifestyle.

Om Shanti Baby!

No comments: