Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Yoga Class!

This has nothing to do with the post but it's Funnie!


I dig Kriya Yoga but I am loving the Vinyasa/Inyengar Style yogas I'm doing in class right now! Man! I sweat buckets and buckets everyday! I finally learned to do downward dog, and dolphin poses! YAY ME! Plough pose and Shoulder stand still ain't happening!





My Vinyasa teacher, Danielle , cautioned me against shoulder stance and plough, cause I have back issues. But even though I go slower than some of my classmates (Vinyasa is constantly flowing) and have to sit down during the workout more than some.





I really Dig it! Learning Vinyasa helps me appreciate Kriya more! I can see the Kriya Asanas in the Vinyasa! Try something different! It helps you appreciate what you already have.





BE Prayerful! BE Mindful! BE Careful!


Jaycee

No comments: